.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Letter to Our Littlest


Dear Baby,

We are just about 8.5 weeks today, you and me. I have loved you from the beginning. Even now you are completely perfect and beautiful. A miracle. You and I have something special in common: we are both 3rd borns! It's a fun place to be with two older siblings to love on you. =) You've made your presence known with plenty of nausea and exhaustion. It's all for a good cause though and I'd do it any day just to hold you in my arms when that time comes. 

Our little family is excited to be growing with your arrival this Fall! Always know how loved you are. How important you are. 

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations." -Jeremiah 1:5

I am excited for October.... we have a long hot Texas summer ahead of us. But thats ok because it will only make us stronger. I am so thankful for you!

I love you Peanut. 
-Mama

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... that is so exciting! :-D

    ReplyDelete