.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sick Days

Well we all ended up with the dreaded stomach bug. I don't know what strain of bug it was but it was awful. I cannot remember how many loads of kids clothes and bed sheets I washed- throw up, poop....everywhere. Horrible. There was one point I was hanging off the side of the couch, throwing up holding my trash can in one hand and Laughter in the other. Only to come up for air and poor Laughter starts vomiting everywhere. There was a night I just dragged myself to bed and cried myself to sleep. The only good thing that came out of it was the fact that we got three whole days with Sebron! He was sick as a dog too and we all just lied around on the couch and watched movies and felt dreadful together. 

It's a beautiful day today though and I feel like we've turned the corner. We're all exhausted, but I'm feeling much better and even got the kitchen cleaned! The kids are more themselves and we're all eating better. Thank God. 

Here's to a restful weekend and a better, healthier week! I promise now that I'm feeling better I'll do a better job posting!
 photo DSCN4907_zps10852a3a.jpg
After bath....my loves talking by the space heater. =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Grace, I am so sorry for you guys, but so very glad that you all are on the mend. My heart just hurt for you imagining throwing up over the couch while holding your little one. So yucky! Hang in there Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how Laughter Grace is looking up to her big brother. Melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete